Dec 9, 2008

[Other] Excelsior Jet evaluation

I was hoping I could use Excelsior Jet to compile Mediocre. It greatly optimizes the performance and makes Mediocre stronger. However the evaluation version of Excelsior Jet has a 30 days trial, that is in effect in the compiled programs as well (making compiled Mediocre expire in 30 days).

I will have to consider getting a student version of Excelsior Jet (costs $100), or simply use another compiler. I'll probably go for the second option.

Anyway we'll see how it works out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a problem with your Excelsior Jet compiled file. I posted the description on mediocre sourceforge forum, in Open Discussion

Jonatan Pettersson said...

I left an answer on the forum, hope it helps. :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!