Jun 4, 2007

[Other] Busy times

I have been quite busy the last couple of weeks and have not had much time over for pretty much anything. Sadly it looks like this will go on for a while, plus summer is here. :)

My goal for now will be trying to squeeze in some time to implement ponder and new time management before July 21 when the World Computer Rapid Chess Championships starts. There are also a few small bugs I will be looking at.

Also Volker Pittlik has been having trouble with the executables for Linux, but I have no idea where to look for the problem. So if anyone else is experiencing this please let me know, preferably with some debug information about the error.

If I get the time I will try to setup up the Jonatan vs. Mediocre match sometime soon. Will probably be a couple of weeks until then though.

No comments: